What are my bridesmaids going to wear?
Before you head to a bridal salon, there are a few factors you should consider:
- What time of year are you getting married? In the winter, long sleeve dress are great but in the summer, velvet may not be the best choice.
- Where are you getting married? The venue may help to inspire you and help you determine the formality of the event. Also if you are getting married in a religious establishment, you may have additional considerations before your bridal party walks down the aisle.
- What time of the day you will be married? An evening affair can make it easier to choose longer length gowns.
- Set a budget for the dress. Unless you are purchasing all the bridesmaid’s dresses, they may have monetary restrains that need to be taken into consideration. After all they will have to buy shoes, travel to events, etc…
- Have you chosen your wedding party.
Gaby & Connie